A downloadable game for Windows
The game is based on the theme of "honey" that was assigned by the NHTV University in order to be accepted. It's a 2D survival shooter where a bee (the player) must survive from hunger and enemy bees.
- Arroy keys
- SPACE to Shoot
- ESC to pause
I studied the book "SFML Game Development" (Haller et al, 2013) in order to be able to realise this game.
- Enemy Bees
- PlayerBee (http://opengameart.org/content/bee-enemy)
- Desert boundaries (http://opengameart.org/content/red-warning-stripes)
- Power ups (http://opengameart.org/content/lpc-flower-recolor)
- Menu Theme (http://opengameart.org/content/honey-bear)
- Game Theme (http://opengameart.org/content/loopy-loops)
- Collect Power up (http://freesound.org/people/RandomationPictures/so...)
- Buttons (http://freesound.org/people/fins/sounds/191591/)
Extract the content of the zip file and run it.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.